Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our Taste My Biryani website/Android and iOS application.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website/app.
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
Website refers as “Internet Web URL, Apple iOS and Android mobile app and all modes of electronic communicate materials/modes.
- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstanc:
- in the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by us;
- failure to contact you by phone at the time of confirming the order booking;
- failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
- failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the Vendor.
- You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Services and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- us cancelling your order due to (A) your delivery location falling outside our designated delivery zones; (B) failure to contact you by phone at the time of confirming the order booking; or (C) failure to contact you by phone at the time of confirming the order booking; or
- you cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
- View pages from our website in a web browser
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages from our website;
- Stream audio and video files from our website; and
- Use may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes
You must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose
- Redistribute material from our website
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
USER LOGIN DETAILS
- If you register for an account with our website, we will be asked to provide mobile number and/or password.
- Your mobile number must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or mobile number for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
ACCOUNT SUSPENSION & CANCELLATION
- suspend your account
- cancel your account
- edit your account details at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
YOUR CONTENT: LICENSE
- In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media OR reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website.
- You grant to us to use your reviews and ratings for our business promotion
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
YOUR CONTENT: RULES
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, you must not:
- Be libelous or maliciously false;
- Be obscene or indecent;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- Depict violence[ in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- Be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- Constitute spam;
- Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- Suspend or delete your account on our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS VARIATIONS
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
CREDIT AND CONTACT INFORMATION
This Terms and conditions page was created at terms and conditions template generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.