Collection of Information
For a better experience while using our service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, mobile number, Email and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
This information is collected in the event a customer
- Places an order on the website/app or through other platforms.
- Enters a contest or promotional activity.
- Submits website/app feedback.
Personal information collected by Taste My Biryani from any other source will be duly informed. Apart from the events mentioned above, Taste My Biryani may use the personal information collected to improve the content of the website/app, customize the website/app to the customer's preferences, communicate information to the customer, and for any other specified purposes.
Taste My Biryani may also store and process the personal information collected in order to provide goods and services. The personal information is used in accordance to the customers benefit, including but not limited to any of the following purposes
- Provide the customer with outlet or promotion information.
- Process an online order placed by the customer.
- Determine the number of unique customers the website/app receives on any given day.
- Conduct reviews of the website/app.
- Respond to specific requests from customers.
- Keep the customers informed of any changes to the website/app.
- Conduct market research.
- Periodically send offers and information on product and services that Taste My Biryani deems will be of interest to the customers.
- Additional customer information is collected at the time of placing an online order on the Taste My Biryani website/app.
- This is done to verify customer credentials and facilitate delivery to the customer's doorstep.
- The online ordering system stores information about the customers past orders in order to enable quick re-ordering in the future.
- On concluding an online order on the Taste My Biryani website/app, the customer may be prompted to associate their contact details like mobile number with their social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, etc. The customer may choose to do so for ease of future ordering.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Distribution of Information
we may employ third-party companies and/or individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate client experienced Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Commitment to Data Security
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Privacy Contact Information